Among the many promising verticals, of the verticals that have been a challenge universally is the SEO vertical. The SEO industry has many service providers. The industry needs more people to indulge in the services and hence providers are encouraging stay at home adults and students to take this up as an part time work and an income to them.
Reaching out to these many people who are opting to take up SEO services is the challenge. There are innumerable articles out there that explain – how one can earn quick money using SEO services (advertising, PPC Google Adsense). Are there videos? – yes, there are many videos that explain SEO in detail. But in our (Solly Labs) opinion, we would state that these videos are not in a great shape.
The key reasons why the above video does not address the objectives:
- It does not have a clear introduction
- The video does not sell the idea to the beginners
- The video has animated figures but is not a clear example of an explainer video.
- The video is more of an introduction of the company
- SEO setup is a detailed process – configuring individual account, managing ads, and many others. Although this video must not be aimed and providing details. It must address the basic introduction of each of the points stated before.
Many videos in youtube fail to portray that SEO is vast and there are many features that one can enable by opting for SEO as their income. Several who are capable have adopted the services as a full time job option but most of the beginners fail to understand SEO – one of the key reasons is “no appropriate content (videos too).
At Solly labs, we would like to build an SEO content appropriate video for relevant users. SEO related subject matter experts can contact us email@example.com to help us build a win-win objective video for SEO aspirants.